House Clearance Made Easy.
We clear everything and tidy up afterwards.
- Easy to arrange - simply get in touch for a free quote, and we'll do the work when suits you
- Cost effective - resale value of items cleared factored into our price
- Eco friendly - donations to good causes with high rates of reuse and recycling
- Trusted, reliable service - established clients include solicitors, local authorities, and national charities
Our experienced teams clear all items, including furniture, personal effects, and waste. Whether you need to get rid of a few bits and pieces, or have the difficult task of clearing a loved one's home, we are here to help.
Call now to see how we can help
020 7706 7554
What we clear
We really do clear everything, including;
- Furniture, electrical items, white goods
- Personal effects, bric-a-brac, clothes, ornaments
- Rubbish, junk, waste and hazardous materials
- Heavy and bulky items including pianos and safes
We collect items from anywhere on the property, so there's no need for you to pack things up before we arrive.
How we work
Our uniformed teams arrive in a truck and collect the items from anywhere on the property, whether in attics, sheds, basements, vehicles, outbuildings or gardens. We always tidy up afterwards, leaving everything spick and span. Everything is taken away on the day for eco-friendly disposal.
Pricing - factoring in resale value of items cleared
Our prices are based on the labour, vehicles and recycling / disposal charges required. Unlike most clearance companies, we take into consideration the resale value of items such as antiques and collectables that may be included in the clearance. Simply give us a call, and we'll give you a quote within minutes.
You may need to get some items taken to friends or family, get the property thoroughly cleaned, or get the garden cut back and tidied. We offer a broad range of services to help you get everything done easily without having to deal with multiple contractors.
- Removals, deliveries and storage
- Cleaning, sweep through or deep clean
- Gardens cut back and tidied
- Properties 'dressed' for sale;
- Secure document and hard drive destruction
- House contents valuations for probate
- Vehicles removed
Eco-friendly through donations and reuse
We are members of the London Community Resource Network, which encourages reuse through charities and good causes. Last year we placed over 250 tonnes of furniture and other goods such as clothes and books with reuse organisations. We recycled over 350 tonnes of metal, paper and plastics. READ MORE
Hoarded and cluttered properties
Dealing with hoarded properties can seem overwhelming. We specialise in dealing with hoarded clearances sensitively and efficiently. READ MORE
We are here to help
Many of our clients need to arrange a house clearance for the first time. In some cases, they are dealing with difficult circumstances such as bereavement. No matter what the situation, call us for some free advice - we are here to help.